Star Wars Diplomacy - Game Menu

Month 1, Day 1, 3 ABY, 6:25 AM

Praise Thread

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

No bitching, groveling, ass-kissing, or back handed compliments allowed.

Inventor of the Praise Thread

A LONG TIME AGO...

[Round 3 : Lethe] [Round 4 : Kuat] [Round 7 : Kamino] [Round 8 : Restart Team Member, Admiral Daala, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine & Kessel, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 12 : Kamino] [Round 14 : Aargau] [Round 15 : Koensayr Manufacturing] [Round 16 : Restart Team Member, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 22 : Corellian Sector (Richard Nixon)] [Round 24 : Restart Team Member, Organizations Avatar] [Beta Round (27) : Restart Team Member/Head Avatar]

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

All Praise K.H. for his steadfast work throughout the restart to ready the round for all lowly maggots. 

A LONG TIME AGO...

[Round 3 : Lethe] [Round 4 : Kuat] [Round 7 : Kamino] [Round 8 : Restart Team Member, Admiral Daala, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine & Kessel, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 12 : Kamino] [Round 14 : Aargau] [Round 15 : Koensayr Manufacturing] [Round 16 : Restart Team Member, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 22 : Corellian Sector (Richard Nixon)] [Round 24 : Restart Team Member, Organizations Avatar] [Beta Round (27) : Restart Team Member/Head Avatar]

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

All Praise Romae for stepping up and getting stuff done when others were ready to falter.

A LONG TIME AGO...

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

All Praise Bregor for being bad ass and knowing awesome stuff.

• Juggs and Itake like this

A LONG TIME AGO...

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

CSJ

CSJ

Mas Amedda

• Coruscant
  • Republic Leader
  • 101 posts

praise the sun

• Cthulhuvong and Potestas like this

Posted Image

Provisional Revolutionary Government of Coruscant

“A people's insurrection and a people's revolution are not only natural but inevitable.”
Mao Zedong

dafurr

dafurr

• Dac
  • Republic Leader
  • 98 posts
All Praise the Restart Team for their work. I just checked my production area and a whole bunch of things are fixed I didn't even complain about.
Posted Image

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

All Praise Majortopio for getting the Game Menu User Interface working. Check it out. You can now see unit descriptions and details!

A LONG TIME AGO...

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Romae

Romae

Veteran Member; Deserves to be Called "Sir"

• Axxila
  • Sub Avatars
  • 563 posts

All Praise Majortopio for getting the Game Menu User Interface working. Check it out. You can now see unit descriptions and details!

Aye. Praise Majortopio

Also, praise Sheridan. Dude is the real MVP

Xaph

Xaph

praise to romae for explaining to me what i had to do on the restart team

Romae

Romae

Veteran Member; Deserves to be Called "Sir"

• Axxila
  • Sub Avatars
  • 563 posts

You deserve all of the credit - you stepped up huge to get us to the finish line

SANAND

SANAND

Veteran Member

• Neimoidia
  • Independent Leader
  • 275 posts

Praise to Xaph and Majortopio. My brothas from anotha motha. And the only people getting stuff done <3

• Potestas likes this

The Neimoidians have a severely overblown opinion of themselves and their capabilities.― Nevil Cygni to Admiral Thrawn

Shadows

Shadows

The Best Marital Aid in the Galaxy

• Eriadu
  • Administrators
  • 675 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

More Xaph than Major. I haven't heard from him since Mid December. xD

SWD Chatroom

SWD Owner | Head Avatar

Potestas

Potestas

The Thing that goes bump in the night and forgets to call back

• Colla IV
  • 214 posts
  • LocationAt your Moms

Good job brotato.
[in response to a child's letter] "Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seem to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, Freddy. War is the mother-fucking answer." -Cpl Ray Person (Generation Kill)

"Bitch I don't need money. I work for the US Government, we spend a Billion dollars a year on hand sanitizer alone."- Ghost Recon Wildlands

"You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."-Robert E. Lee

"Behind every gun sight is a human being.We are those people. If history only remembers one in a thousand of us, then the future will be filled with stories of who we were and what we did. But until that day comes, we will stand. We will look death in the eye and we will fight."“

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it.”– Field Marshal Erwin Rommel"

Dear Humanity... We regret being alien bastards. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"- Sergeant Major Avery Johnson

Xaph

Xaph

y'all better praise the fuck outta major so hard

• Potestas likes this

Shadows

Shadows

The Best Marital Aid in the Galaxy

• Eriadu
  • Administrators
  • 675 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
Yes. Now major deserves buckets full of praise.
  • Potestas likes this

SWD Chatroom

SWD Owner | Head Avatar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users