• 640 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

List all missing items below.

SWD Chatroom

SWD Owner | Head Avatar

Xaph

Xaph

In order to check if you have debt

Go to your planet controls for your planet, click on 'Production' on the list of items, and the bottom one should be 'Planetary Debt'. If you are missing this please report it in this thread.

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 327 posts

Might be worth checking my military is right, got some ships that don't match the rest of the theme

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

Please also report here if you do not have access to an Organization form and believe you should have access... Or if you have access to a forum which you do not believe you should have access to. Note that everyone is able to view the New Republic forum, but that posting should be turned off for all non-members.

Inventor of the Praise Thread

A LONG TIME AGO...

[Round 3 : Lethe] [Round 4 : Kuat] [Round 7 : Kamino] [Round 8 : Restart Team Member, Admiral Daala, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine & Kessel, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 12 : Kamino] [Round 14 : Aargau] [Round 15 : Koensayr Manufacturing] [Round 16 : Restart Team Member, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 22 : Corellian Sector (Richard Nixon)] [Round 24 : Restart Team Member, Organizations Avatar] [Beta Round (27) : Restart Team Member/Head Avatar]

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Brit

Brit

Please also report here if you do not have access to an Organization form and believe you should have access... Or if you have access to a forum which you do not believe you should have access to. Note that everyone is able to view the New Republic forum, but that posting should be turned off for all non-members.

I can see the intel 1 forum. :ph34r:

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

Indeed. Have you tried to looking in the forum though? It's password protected, 

A LONG TIME AGO...

[Round 3 : Lethe] [Round 4 : Kuat] [Round 7 : Kamino] [Round 8 : Restart Team Member, Admiral Daala, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine & Kessel, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 12 : Kamino] [Round 14 : Aargau] [Round 15 : Koensayr Manufacturing] [Round 16 : Restart Team Member, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 22 : Corellian Sector (Richard Nixon)] [Round 24 : Restart Team Member, Organizations Avatar] [Beta Round (27) : Restart Team Member/Head Avatar]

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Brit

Brit

Indeed. Have you tried to looking in the forum though? It's password protected, 

Nevermind. :ph34r:

Xaph

Xaph

I don't have the ISA password.

dafurr

dafurr

• Dac
  • Republic Leader
  • 95 posts

I see the debt, but Perms are still screwed. I can build all of Kuat's designs, including the big stuff (Executor, Allegiance, etc.).

Posted Image

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

I don't have the ISA password.

We adjusted organization permissions and you should have access without a password. Try opening the forum and let me know if you're asked for a password - you shouldn't be.

A LONG TIME AGO...

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Daedalus

Daedalus
  • LocationBrisbane, QLD

Bothan Space doesn't have any civilian techs. I suspect these next few things are the result of that, but I also cannot build industrial facilities, or train anything other than paramilitary/militia soldiers.

I'm also not sure about my starting military. There seems to be a random assortment of things rather than a proper fighting force.

Posted Image

Juggs

Juggs

Jaxor Molokai, President of the Lianna System

• Lianna
  • Independent Leader
  • 71 posts
  • LocationKansas

I have perms to the Various units...

Y-wing

H-wing

New class ships for the NR the Cruisers have a "[" before the unit 

I should have Droid Industries and possibity to build space stations..http://starwars.wiki...le_Command_Post

I also noticed that the TX-130T Fighter tank is listed as a Star fighter not a ground unit

also which units are generic?

WitchDoktor

WitchDoktor
H Wing and Y Wing are generic. Bracketed ships arent IG so fixing perms for those would be a waste, just dont build tgem.

Round 6: Telos IV
Round 7: Ralltiir
Round 8: Sluis Van
Round X: Chiss Ascendancy, Sub Avatar
Round 11: Head Military Avatar, Skako
Round 12: Head Military Avatar, Head GPOL Avatar - Awards: Most User-Friendly Avatar, Best Overall Avatar, BH's 'Member of the Round' Award
Round 13: Neimoidia/Viceroy/HoS-CIS/Restart Team/Sub-Avatar - Awards: Best Arms Market
Round 14: Chiss Ascendancy, LOA
Round 15: Chief of Staff
Round 16: Corellia
Round 17: Chiss Ascendancy
Round 18: Induparan Crown Worlds/Coruscant - Awards: Most Politically Successful, Most Militarily Successful, Best Overall Player
Round 19: Ciutric Sector
Round 20: Seswenna Sector
Round 21: Mandalore, Eriadu Union State
Round 22/23: Head Avatar, Security Ops/Policy Avatar, Advisor, Senex-Juvex/Combined Syndicates/Ravnican Empire - Awards: Most Military Successful Player, Best MILI Action, Tekaryn Award for Multiple Personalities.
Round 24: Allied Tion/United Kingdoms of Tion
Round 25: Admiral Ackbar/Alliance Fleet

Round 26: Night Hammer Command/Imperial High Commander/Moff Tarkin - Awards: Best Arms Market, Villain of the Round

Romae

Romae

Veteran Member; Deserves to be Called "Sir"

• Axxila
  • Sub Avatars
  • 516 posts

Bothan Space doesn't have any civilian techs. I suspect these next few things are the result of that, but I also cannot build industrial facilities, or train anything other than paramilitary/militia soldiers.

I'm also not sure about my starting military. There seems to be a random assortment of things rather than a proper fighting force.

Took a look. That's about par for the course. No one has a real, complete, military. This prevents people from going to war right away and makes them build up first. Also means they get to customize their military to their liking. It seems like you have at least some units in each type (ships, fighters/bombers, ground vehicles, personnel).

Key aspects to look at are: Too few naval personnel/pilots/infantry or too many. Either should be reported. 

Amorn, those three items are staying, as far as I am concerned. Corellia doesn't really have a heavy ship to fit in with so they are good enough.

Xaph

Xaph

I don't know what I shouldn't have (I have a lot of stuff that I don't know where it comes from) but the N1 in particular seems to stand out as odd.

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

I can build the following:

A/SF-01 B-wing Expanded Starfighter

N-1 Starfighter

New Republic Infantry

MC80's of various types...

I can't build the following:

Imperial Army Infantry

Imperial Naval Personnel

Imperial Starfighter Pilot

Stormtrooper

I'm sure there are more issues, but those just stood out in particular.

A LONG TIME AGO...

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Daedalus

Daedalus
  • LocationBrisbane, QLD

I don't know what I shouldn't have (I have a lot of stuff that I don't know where it comes from) but the N1 in particular seems to stand out as odd.

I'm in the same situation actually.

Is there a list of stuff that anyone with shipyards should be able to access that we can look at?

Posted Image

dafurr

dafurr

• Dac
  • Republic Leader
  • 95 posts

Please confirm if you can still build the Executor, Allegiance, and ISD I.

Those are gone, but many others remain: Assertor, Arquitens, Immobilizer, Mandator-II, Praetor, Dauntless Class Cruiser (a Sullustan Design). Not a complete list, but it would take me a while to do them all. It's a ton of non-Dac designs.

Posted Image

SANAND

SANAND

Veteran Member

• Neimoidia
  • Independent Leader
  • 232 posts

My pop growth is 1, my economic growth is 0.0. I also can still produce a unit with a bracket.

The Neimoidians have a severely overblown opinion of themselves and their capabilities.― Nevil Cygni to Admiral Thrawn

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

Bracketed units are an error that needs to be fixed by coding. They shouldn't be showing up - but they are. So for the time being you'll just ave to not build them.

A LONG TIME AGO...

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users