Piss of Mike Pence AND help Charities!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Cthulhuvong

Cthulhuvong

The Tentacle-Faced Mad Man

• Members
  • 487 posts

Mike Pence and his family are releasing a book about their bunny, Marlon Bundo, today. But if you'd like to piss him off and help two charities, you can buy a different book about his bunny at https://betterbundobook.com/

The book is about how Marlon Bundo finds love with another boy rabbit, and has to struggle to marry him (something Pence would find abhorrent). The audio book features the voices of Jim Parsons, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, John Lithgow, Jack McBrayer, and Jeff Garlin.

Einstein would turn over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded.
~Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, The Human Hive, Alpha Centauri
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error
~US Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson, 1950
Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.
~Going Postal, Sir Terry Pratchett
America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization.
~Georges Clemenceau

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 377 posts

I don't believe in charity, they've never got a penny from me and never will, I'd also ban them from asking for money under penalty of death

Romae

Romae

Veteran Member; Deserves to be Called "Sir"

• Axxila
  • Sub Avatars
  • 557 posts
Is this a real statement Amorn? Pretty wild.

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 377 posts
Charity is just about marketing suffering, it turns where money goes into a popularity competition for who has the most marketable problem. An organised authority is far superior to pick where money goes, also I hate being hassled on the street.

SANAND

SANAND

Veteran Member

• Neimoidia
  • Independent Leader
  • 273 posts
How is this charity? I get a book and they get currency? Amorn sometimes you need to understand not everything has to do with your opinions on authoritarianism.

The Neimoidians have a severely overblown opinion of themselves and their capabilities.― Nevil Cygni to Admiral Thrawn

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 377 posts
Then don't ask for my money, you're as bad as the maniacs outside Waterloo station.

SANAND

SANAND

Veteran Member

• Neimoidia
  • Independent Leader
  • 273 posts
Who is asking for your money? What are you even talking about? Leave it to Amorn to turn a topic about a children's book into his ravings within 1 post.

Edited by SANAND, 20 March 2018 - 08:35 AM.

The Neimoidians have a severely overblown opinion of themselves and their capabilities.― Nevil Cygni to Admiral Thrawn

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 377 posts
The money from buying the book goes towards fighting AIDs, didn't you even read it all? It's all a political manufactured PR campaign, all I'm saying is don't try to use the idiocy that is charity to aid your marketing. Pocket the money yourself and buy a boat, those people with AIDs are fucked either way.

SANAND

SANAND

Veteran Member

• Neimoidia
  • Independent Leader
  • 273 posts
Who are you to make that statement? The book is just a piss take on Mike pence that sweetens the deal by giving away all it's cash to those Mike pence hates. It isn't some scheme to get people to buy the book because the profits go to aids. How dense are you actually?

SANAND

SANAND

Veteran Member

• Neimoidia
  • Independent Leader
  • 273 posts
I'm just going to ignore your posts from now on, you've gone full troll.

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 377 posts

Who are you to make that statement? The book is just a piss take on Mike pence that sweetens the deal by giving away all it's cash to those Mike pence hates. It isn't some scheme to get people to buy the book because the profits go to aids. How dense are you actually?

When did I say otherwise? My point is whenever does some snide little sneeky thing they hide it as fun and nice by giving the proceeds to charity. When really all that money does is pay some overpriced CEOs pension, utter lunacy.

"Oh we'll just give the money to Oxfam so we can pay for their aid workers to fuck underages prostitutes. Lunacy.

Also sandman just gotta get you asking questions, not taking things at face value, looking into the world. Just ask why in the world, don't be a sheep dawg.

SANAND

SANAND

Veteran Member

• Neimoidia
  • Independent Leader
  • 273 posts
If you're going to call me sandman I'm calling you amoron.

You aren't making anyone ask questions. Your discussion style fits your views, inflammatory and authoritarian. Just bile and nonsense.

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 377 posts
Go for it Sandman, it's your right and indeed your perogative although your not great at sticking too your guns. Weren't meant to reply anymore!

Also you don't think peddling, what is ultimately a cheap political attack, as a help the AIDs or whatever food cause movement is a bit snide maybe? Maybe even unprofessional?

Your a sheep boyo, just follow the status quo and love it. What's your most controversial opinion?

K.H.

K.H.

Most Awarded Member

• Metellos
  • Head Sub Avatar
  • 929 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

I don't trust charities either. I think they are a scheme to siphon money from the poor to give to the rich. Especially charities that are associated with religion. They have been running that tired old con since the ancient Sumerians. The only exception are charities that go to animals. I won't give a nickel for a charity going to humans, but I'll throw $10 in the pot if it helps elephants or homeless dogs. 

K.H.

K.H.

Most Awarded Member

• Metellos
  • Head Sub Avatar
  • 929 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

But really, this is more about trolling than charities, so I support anyone who trolls Mike Pence. 

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 377 posts

But really, this is more about trolling than charities, so I support anyone who trolls Mike Pence.

You just gotta do a troll that actually effects the victim, Mike Pence won't care about this, getting him to attend a pro-gay rally or something is a big winner. I admire high quality meme generation.

Romae

Romae

Veteran Member; Deserves to be Called "Sir"

• Axxila
  • Sub Avatars
  • 557 posts
You really shouldn’t troll the future president of the United States!

Amorn

Amorn

Veteran Member

• Corellia
  • Independent Leader
  • 377 posts

K.H.

K.H.

Most Awarded Member

• Metellos
  • Head Sub Avatar
  • 929 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

I don't really care if the trolling is effective or not. Mike Pence is a guy that every able bodied human should want to troll. If you get the chance to troll him, you should take it. If it doesn't stick, then its better than being the guy who had a chance to troll him and didn't. 

SANAND

SANAND

Veteran Member

• Neimoidia
  • Independent Leader
  • 273 posts

I don't really care if the trolling is effective or not. Mike Pence is a guy that every able bodied human should want to troll. If you get the chance to troll him, you should take it. If it doesn't stick, then its better than being the guy who had a chance to troll him and didn't. 

Mike Pence is so trollable. My ideal would be to somehow corral him away from his wife and trap him in a room with strippers. They don't even have to dance or touch him or anything. I just want him to blush so hard his face explodes. He's the most uncomfortable man I've ever heard of and I want to witness him breaking first hand.

• Cthulhuvong likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users