Shadows

Shadows

The Best Marital Aid in the Galaxy

• Eriadu
  • Administrators
  • 665 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

So I'll post an update...

Brent and C-Vong spoke with the host and they aren't able to roll back the update that caused our ACP issue. However, they did state there are some compatibility fixes available (or should be). Brent is working this weekend to find one and get the forum fixed.

So yes, everyone's being quiet, but there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on right now to resolve our issues. As always, we thank you for your patience.

• Potestas likes this

SWD Chatroom

SWD Owner | Head Avatar

Romae

Romae

Veteran Member; Deserves to be Called "Sir"

• Axxila
  • Sub Avatars
  • 557 posts
Just to give a quick update - we’re still working behind the scenes. We won’t be launching a round with the website in its current state - but there is a side project in the works. I’ll let whomever is doing that make their announcement when they’re ready. Last thing we need is more false hope...

We are preparing a RFP which will be used to hire a coder to finish off the website. Both fixing bugs and adding desired features. The goal is to find a moderately priced coder who can complete the task in a timely manner. Writing this RFP will take time. Completing the process will take even more tome.
  • Itake likes this

Shadows

Shadows

The Best Marital Aid in the Galaxy

• Eriadu
  • Administrators
  • 665 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

I need help with something. If you're interested, let me know via PM.

SWD Chatroom

SWD Owner | Head Avatar

Cthulhuvong

Cthulhuvong

The Tentacle-Faced Mad Man

• Members
  • 487 posts

So I found out why the site has been so slow. Apparently an old wiki I created years ago and then abandoned was being hit by bots after the MySQL change, and they have been getting worse and worse as time went on.

Suffice to say, the wiki is no more. Return to your regular misery.

• Potestas and The Connatic like this
Einstein would turn over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded.
~Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, The Human Hive, Alpha Centauri
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error
~US Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson, 1950
Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.
~Going Postal, Sir Terry Pratchett
America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization.
~Georges Clemenceau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users