• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Darth Cola

Darth Cola

Dark Lord of the Soda

• Lothal
  • Independent Leader
  • 183 posts

I thought I'd start one since we didn't have one on this site yet.

nexEf4L.png

Shadows

Shadows

The Best Marital Aid in the Galaxy

• Eriadu
  • Administrators
  • 542 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

I will be away from my computer from Friday to Monday. Don't miss me too much.

SWD Chatroom

SWD Owner | Some form of staff member... probably...

K.H.

K.H.

Most Awarded Member

• Metellos
  • Head Sub Avatar
  • 848 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Going to Orlando for vacation, I'll be back around next weekend. 

Potestas

Potestas

Srips Baby Daddy

• Colla IV
  • 181 posts
  • LocationAt your Moms

I live an hour away from there.
[in response to a child's letter] "Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seem to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, Freddy. War is the mother-fucking answer." -Cpl Ray Person (Generation Kill)

"You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
-Robert E. Lee

"Behind every gun sight is a human being.
We are those people. If history only remembers one in a thousand of us, then the future will be filled with stories of who we were and what we did. But until that day comes, we will stand. We will look death in the eye and we will fight."

“In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it.”
– Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Dear Humanity... We regret being alien bastards. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"
- Sergeant Major Avery Johnson

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

SWD Party at Poestas's house!

Inventor of the Praise Thread

A LONG TIME AGO...

[Round 3 : Lethe] [Round 4 : Kuat] [Round 7 : Kamino] [Round 8 : Restart Team Member, Admiral Daala, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine & Kessel, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 12 : Kamino] [Round 14 : Aargau] [Round 15 : Koensayr Manufacturing] [Round 16 : Restart Team Member, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 22 : Corellian Sector (Richard Nixon)] [Round 24 : Restart Team Member, Organizations Avatar] [Beta Round (27) : Restart Team Member/Chief of Staff, Empress Teta]

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

WitchDoktor

WitchDoktor

Don't come back. 

Round 6: Telos IV
Round 7: Ralltiir
Round 8: Sluis Van
Round X: Chiss Ascendancy, Sub Avatar
Round 11: Head Military Avatar, Skako
Round 12: Head Military Avatar, Head GPOL Avatar - Awards: Most User-Friendly Avatar, Best Overall Avatar, BH's 'Member of the Round' Award
Round 13: Neimoidia/Viceroy/HoS-CIS/Restart Team/Sub-Avatar - Awards: Best Arms Market
Round 14: Chiss Ascendancy, LOA
Round 15: Chief of Staff
Round 16: Corellia
Round 17: Chiss Ascendancy
Round 18: Induparan Crown Worlds/Coruscant - Awards: Most Politically Successful, Most Militarily Successful, Best Overall Player
Round 19: Ciutric Sector
Round 20: Seswenna Sector
Round 21: Mandalore, Eriadu Union State
Round 22/23: Head Avatar, Security Ops/Policy Avatar, Advisor, Senex-Juvex/Combined Syndicates/Ravnican Empire - Awards: Most Military Successful Player, Best MILI Action, Tekaryn Award for Multiple Personalities.
Round 24: Allied Tion/United Kingdoms of Tion
Round 25: Admiral Ackbar/Alliance Fleet

Round 26: Night Hammer Command/Imperial High Commander/Moff Tarkin - Awards: Best Arms Market, Villain of the Round

Romae

Romae

Veteran Member; Deserves to be Called "Sir"

• Axxila
  • Sub Avatars
  • 342 posts

SWD Party at Poestas's house!

My dad bought a house in Florida - this may be more of a reality than you think lol

Shadows

Shadows

The Best Marital Aid in the Galaxy

• Eriadu
  • Administrators
  • 542 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
If there's an SWD party I had better be invited...

SWD Chatroom

SWD Owner | Some form of staff member... probably...

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

My dad bought a house in Florida - this may be more of a reality than you think lol

Yeah, make sure he gets some good use out of it before the whole state sinks into the ocean. 

A LONG TIME AGO...

[Round 3 : Lethe] [Round 4 : Kuat] [Round 7 : Kamino] [Round 8 : Restart Team Member, Admiral Daala, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine & Kessel, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 12 : Kamino] [Round 14 : Aargau] [Round 15 : Koensayr Manufacturing] [Round 16 : Restart Team Member, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 22 : Corellian Sector (Richard Nixon)] [Round 24 : Restart Team Member, Organizations Avatar] [Beta Round (27) : Restart Team Member/Chief of Staff, Empress Teta]

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

K.H.

K.H.

Most Awarded Member

• Metellos
  • Head Sub Avatar
  • 848 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Yeah, I came back. Its too hot in Florida. 

Romae

Romae

Veteran Member; Deserves to be Called "Sir"

• Axxila
  • Sub Avatars
  • 342 posts

Yeah, make sure he gets some good use out of it before the whole state sinks into the ocean.

He's a die hard fox Newser. He'll be fine. Oceans aren't rising. Blah blah global cooling etc

Potestas

Potestas

Srips Baby Daddy

• Colla IV
  • 181 posts
  • LocationAt your Moms
Might be away for a bit. I am evacuating from Florida cause of the Hurricane soon. Probably gonna have spotty connection.
[in response to a child's letter] "Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seem to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, Freddy. War is the mother-fucking answer." -Cpl Ray Person (Generation Kill)

"You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
-Robert E. Lee

We are those people. If history only remembers one in a thousand of us, then the future will be filled with stories of who we were and what we did. But until that day comes, we will stand. We will look death in the eye and we will fight."

"Dear Humanity... We regret being alien bastards. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"

Darth Cola

Darth Cola

Dark Lord of the Soda

• Lothal
  • Independent Leader
  • 183 posts

Might be away for a bit. I am evacuating from Florida cause of the Hurricane soon. Probably gonna have spotty connection.

Stay safe.

nexEf4L.png

Potestas

Potestas

Srips Baby Daddy

• Colla IV
  • 181 posts
  • LocationAt your Moms

Stay safe.

Thanks dude. On my way out of Florida.
  • Darth Cola likes this

-Robert E. Lee

WitchDoktor

WitchDoktor
So as some of you know I recently got a postion with the Postal Service. It will be long weeks at least 6 days a week. Also some of you know my younger son has been in the hospital since birth, and today we did not get a good report on his condition. I maybe in and out but as far as continuing on the staff that will be an impossibility. For now I will be stepping down from Aving for the extended future. I am quit sure Srip is now capable of being the resident MILI Av for the times to come.

Round 6: Telos IV
Round 7: Ralltiir
Round 8: Sluis Van
Round X: Chiss Ascendancy, Sub Avatar
Round 11: Head Military Avatar, Skako
Round 12: Head Military Avatar, Head GPOL Avatar - Awards: Most User-Friendly Avatar, Best Overall Avatar, BH's 'Member of the Round' Award
Round 13: Neimoidia/Viceroy/HoS-CIS/Restart Team/Sub-Avatar - Awards: Best Arms Market
Round 14: Chiss Ascendancy, LOA
Round 15: Chief of Staff
Round 16: Corellia
Round 17: Chiss Ascendancy
Round 18: Induparan Crown Worlds/Coruscant - Awards: Most Politically Successful, Most Militarily Successful, Best Overall Player
Round 19: Ciutric Sector
Round 20: Seswenna Sector
Round 21: Mandalore, Eriadu Union State
Round 22/23: Head Avatar, Security Ops/Policy Avatar, Advisor, Senex-Juvex/Combined Syndicates/Ravnican Empire - Awards: Most Military Successful Player, Best MILI Action, Tekaryn Award for Multiple Personalities.
Round 24: Allied Tion/United Kingdoms of Tion
Round 25: Admiral Ackbar/Alliance Fleet

Round 26: Night Hammer Command/Imperial High Commander/Moff Tarkin - Awards: Best Arms Market, Villain of the Round

Xaph

Xaph

So as some of you know I recently got a postion with the Postal Service. It will be long weeks at least 6 days a week. Also some of you know my younger son has been in the hospital since birth, and today we did not get a good report on his condition. I maybe in and out but as far as continuing on the staff that will be an impossibility. For now I will be stepping down from Aving for the extended future. I am quit sure Srip is now capable of being the resident MILI Av for the times to come.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cthulhuvong

Cthulhuvong

The Tentacle-Faced Mad Man

• Members
  • 397 posts

Take care of yourself and your family first, they're what's important. Come back if and when you're ready.

Einstein would turn over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded.
~Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, The Human Hive, Alpha Centauri
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error
~US Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson, 1950
Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.
~Going Postal, Sir Terry Pratchett
America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization.
~Georges Clemenceau

Sheriden

Sheriden
  • LocationCalifornia

Huge fire in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County (where I live) and I've had to evacuate my home. 

I'm fine (Safe and sheltered) and my home has not been burnt down, but there is a mandatory evacuation and curfew for huge chunks of the city as the five+ fires in the county are all still 0% contained.

Won't have reliable internet for the foreseeable future. 

A LONG TIME AGO...

SWDChat Room

oaEF1QZ.gif?1

Juggs

Juggs

Jaxor Molokai, President of the Lianna System

• Lianna
  • Independent Leader
  • 58 posts
  • LocationKansas

Best of luck to you!

Cthulhuvong

Cthulhuvong

The Tentacle-Faced Mad Man

• Members
  • 397 posts

Be safe and let us know how you're doing Sheriden.

Einstein would turn over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded.
~Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, The Human Hive, Alpha Centauri
It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error
~US Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson, 1950
Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.
~Going Postal, Sir Terry Pratchett
America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization.
~Georges Clemenceau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users