Month 3, Day 17, 5 ABY, 12:05 AM

Planet Lists & Thumb Twiddling

• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

The Connatic

The Connatic

• Members
  • 14 posts

I'm willing to contribute as a Sub Av again. Haven't made any choices on planets. Would like to see whats left when you've all distributed them, unless I conjure some inspiration prior to that.

WitchDoktor

WitchDoktor

• 595 posts
You mentioned the other day about playing Almania, I would love that.

Round 6: Telos IV
Round 7: Ralltiir
Round 8: Sluis Van
Round X: Chiss Ascendancy, Sub Avatar
Round 11: Head Military Avatar, Skako
Round 12: Head Military Avatar, Head GPOL Avatar - Awards: Most User-Friendly Avatar, Best Overall Avatar, BH's 'Member of the Round' Award
Round 13: Neimoidia/Viceroy/HoS-CIS/Restart Team/Sub-Avatar - Awards: Best Arms Market
Round 14: Chiss Ascendancy, LOA
Round 15: Chief of Staff
Round 16: Corellia
Round 17: Chiss Ascendancy
Round 18: Induparan Crown Worlds/Coruscant - Awards: Most Politically Successful, Most Militarily Successful, Best Overall Player
Round 19: Ciutric Sector
Round 20: Seswenna Sector
Round 21: Mandalore, Eriadu Union State
Round 22/23: Head Avatar, Security Ops/Policy Avatar, Advisor, Senex-Juvex/Combined Syndicates/Ravnican Empire - Awards: Most Military Successful Player, Best MILI Action, Tekaryn Award for Multiple Personalities.

Round 24: Allied Tion/United Kingdoms of Tion

Round 25: Admiral Ackbar/Alliance Fleet

Round 26: Night Hammer Command/Imperial High Commander/Moff Tarkin - Awards: Best Arms Market, Villain of the Round

The Connatic

The Connatic

• Members
  • 14 posts

I'm willing, though its hidden for the moment.

Potestas

Potestas

Srips Baby Daddy

• Sub Avatars
  • 121 posts
  • LocationAt your Moms
WD what world you taking bud? Also Juggs same question
"Man plans, God laughs."

"You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
-Robert E. Lee

"Behind every gun sight is a human being.
We are those people. If history only remembers one in a thousand of us, then the future will be filled with stories of who we were and what we did. But until that day comes, we will stand. We will look death in the eye and we will fight."

β€œIn the absence of orders, go find something and kill it.”
– Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

WitchDoktor

WitchDoktor

• 595 posts
Tion Hegemony

Round 12: Head Military Avatar, Head GPOL Avatar - Awards: Most User-Friendly Avatar, Best Overall Avatar, BH's 'Member of the Round' Award
Round 13: Neimoidia/Viceroy/HoS-CIS/Restart Team/Sub-Avatar - Awards: Best Arms Market
Round 18: Induparan Crown Worlds/Coruscant - Awards: Most Politically Successful, Most Militarily Successful, Best Overall Player
Round 22/23: Head Avatar, Security Ops/Policy Avatar, Advisor, Senex-Juvex/Combined Syndicates/Ravnican Empire - Awards: Most Military Successful Player, Best MILI Action, Tekaryn Award for Multiple Personalities.

Round 26: Night Hammer Command/Imperial High Commander/Moff Tarkin - Awards: Best Arms Market, Villain of the Round

Juggs

Juggs

John Brown, Abolishionist Bad Ass

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationKansas

WD what world you taking bud? Also Juggs same question

Lianna

Romae

Romae

• 133 posts

I'm willing, though its hidden for the moment.

I believe it was hidden because it's dirt poor and thus, severely limited. 

Sheriden

Sheriden

a website treasure

• 135 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Yeah, it doesn't look like a great choice to me.

Inventor of the Praise Thread

A LONG TIME AGO...
[Round 3 : Lethe] [Round 4 : Kuat] [Round 7 : Kamino] [Round 8 : Admiral Daala, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine & Kessel, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 12 : Kamino] [Round 14 : Aargau] [Round 15 : Koensayr Manufacturing] [Round 16 : Restart Team Member, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 22 : Corellian Sector (Richard Nixon)] [Round 24 : Restart Team Member, Organizations Avatar]

SWD Chat Room

WitchDoktor

WitchDoktor

• 595 posts

It is actually far richer than people believe due to its moons, I am advocating for it to be unhidden for you but only if you really want it as your first choice, otherwise I'm not doing shit for you :lol:

Proxy Moxie

Proxy Moxie

• Members
  • 63 posts

I don't knwo if you guys noticed, but I was able to dig up three additional Hutt worlds which would represent fairly decent additions on account their (albiet huttese) economies should be fairly vibrant.

I'm honestly almost curious if I should revise and make my fourth pick my first pick instead. Guess it's a little hard to choose when you have no concept of the stats specific.

WitchDoktor

WitchDoktor

• 595 posts

I think there are like 4 or 5 Hutt Worlds already.  Not sure how many more the Staff is going to want to add, specially with the interesting dichotomy with Nar Shaddaa and Nal Hutta.

Proxy Moxie

Proxy Moxie

• Members
  • 63 posts

Really? I only saw three . . . not counting Nar Shaddaa, given that's it's not technically A hutt world under these circumstances.

Anyway, I do agree that's interesting, but Bootana Shagplan and [url=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Groth]Groth both seem like fairly reasonable additions to me, if nothing else they can help drive BH's spreadsheet if he needs more.

But yeah, I'm almost wondering if Bootana Shagplan wouldn't be a more interesting choice for a Hutt player, still I take a good look at economic statistics for my choices.

Gaff

Gaff

• Members
  • 4 posts

Going to go for Terminus if its available (its listed under the Sovereign Latitudes of Maracavanya in the pre-round news but not in official list). Probably be a rogue, vehemently independent state at the intersection of trade routes, with a unique culture/form of government influenced by the strange, primitive practices found out in Wild Space that I look forward to playing out.

George

Phantom-Founder of SWD

WitchDoktor

WitchDoktor

• 595 posts

Well, I'd like to see a bunch of Hutt players, I got plenty of salt bombs ready for them :lol:

Proxy Moxie

Proxy Moxie

• Members
  • 63 posts

Going to go for Terminus if its available (its listed under the Sovereign Latitudes of Maracavanya in the pre-round news but not in official list). Probably be a rogue, vehemently independent state at the intersection of trade routes, with a unique culture/form of government influenced by the strange, primitive practices found out in Wild Space that I look forward to playing out.

welceom ot the site, how did you pick your name?

Gaff

Gaff

• Members
  • 4 posts

Thanks for the welcome, Proxy Moxie. I'm a fan of Gaff, the secondary character in Blade Runner. 

George

Phantom-Founder of SWD

Srip

Srip

• 180 posts
I told Marcus this earlier, but Imma be pretty lenient with mili this round. The intent is to see what the system can do. So yeah, invade away lads.
  • Stevay b likes this

K.H.

K.H.

I undid Terminus, and roughly adjusted its GDP. I still need to calculate its debt from the spreadsheet, and give it industries and a starting military though.

Sheriden

Sheriden

a website treasure

• 135 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Good luck. I'm not sure what Amorn plans if he gets COrellia, but every time I've played Corellia I've set my sight on Terminus as a spring board for a CTS unification.

Inventor of the Praise Thread

A LONG TIME AGO...
[Round 3 : Lethe] [Round 4 : Kuat] [Round 7 : Kamino] [Round 8 : Admiral Daala, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine & Kessel, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 12 : Kamino] [Round 14 : Aargau] [Round 15 : Koensayr Manufacturing] [Round 16 : Restart Team Member, Pentastar Alignment] [Round 22 : Corellian Sector (Richard Nixon)] [Round 24 : Restart Team Member, Organizations Avatar]

SWD Chat Room

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

dafurr